Statewide SLP Webinar #8: Unique Speech-Language Therapy -- Wonderful Websites with Practical Therapy Tips - 28178
This hands-on course is designed to meet the needs of speech-language pathologists serving school-age children and adolescents with various communication difficulties by providing them with original and exciting ways to motivate and teach students. Creative ideas will be shared on how to put new spins on traditional speech-language therapy by introducing various websites that can be used as fun and functional digital therapy materials. Participants will be involved in discussions related to skills and foundational knowledge.
Schedule & Location
TSHA CEUs provided. Speakers or headphones are needed to view the webinar; You do not need a microphone or web camera. Prior to the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to register to join the webinar. Please ensure that your email address in our system is accurate. If you register within 48 hours of the webinar, please contact Katie Adams to receive the registration email. Questions: Katie Adams email@example.com Brooke Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Difference vs. Disorder: Speech and Language Assessment and Treatment of Bilingual Populations - Virtual
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy - Online
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy - Virtual
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #2: Can We Talk? Conquering Difficult Conversations
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #3: Beyond Requesting - Using AAC throughout the Day
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: AAC Assessment after Device Selection
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #5: SI Legal and Ethical Updates
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #7: Solving the Puzzle - Language and Literacy Assessment and Intervention in School-Age Children
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #8: Updates on Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) Assessment and Treatment
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #9: Comprehensive Stuttering Therapy for Middle-School and High-School Students