Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2021-2022 - 28150
Participants will be introduced to the updated Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) format. The session will provide a high-level overview of the Targeted Improvement Plan and the Targeted Improvement Plan evaluation rubric. The session will develop participants' understanding of the Targeted Improvement Plan and will develop a strong plan that can be used as a guide to improving student outcomes on the campus.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Coordinators
ESF Focused Support Grant approved applicants, School Improvement Grant applicants
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- CCMR Connections - EVERMAN ISD ONLY
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Preliminary Accountability System Reset Framework
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual