Effective Schools Framework 2021-2022 - 28149
Participants will be introduced to the Texas Education Agency's Updated Effective Schools Framework. This session will provide a high-level overview of the Effective Schools Framework, including its purpose and development. The session will develop participants' understanding of the most important actions within the framework, including real-world examples of best practices in action in Texas schools. Participants will engage in processes around the implementation of the Effective Schools Framework. Participants will reflect on current practices in alignment with best practices identified in the Effective Schools Framework, including a focus on district commitments necessary to ensure campus success. Learn specific skills needed to begin using the Effective Schools Framework to improve student outcomes on your campus.
Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
ESF Focused Grant approved applicant, School Improvement grant applicant
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- CCMR Connections - EVERMAN ISD ONLY
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual