Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning - 28049
This training will provide Title III English Learner Program Leaders with information about the Title III requirement to offer parent, family, and community activities district-wide. Participants will learn about ideas and resources to utilize in their district and charter school. There will be an opportunity for districts/charters to collaborate to generate ideas for activities to fulfill the Title III requirement.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- English Learner Roundtable for Program Leaders
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- High-Impact Tutoring Toolkit Series for Administrators
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual