2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face - 28000
This training is the annual mandated training that District Testing Coordinators must receive before state assessment. In this session, you will receive the TEA assessment training for the year. This training is limited to three district personnel ONLY. It is the responsibility of the District Testing Coordinator to provide this information to their own campus testing coordinators. Registration is password protected; the password will be sent to all District Testing Coordinators via email. Anyone registering for this session who is not a District Testing Coordinator MUST retrieve the password from his or her District Testing Coordinator.
Assessment Coordinators, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 98
Registration Deadline 10/20/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 10/20/2021 8:30 am
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- Accessibility Updates TETN - Virtual
- District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meetings - Virtual
- New District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meeting - Virtual
- Tailgating with Region 10 and 11 Assessment Conference - Face-to-Face Registration
- Tailgating with Region 10 and 11 Assessment Conference - Presenter Registration
- Tailgating with Regions 10 and 11 Assessment Conference - Virtual Registration
- Updates for STAAR Alt 2, TELPAS, and TELPAS Alt -- TETN - Virtual