Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Video Modeling - 27801
Do you have 90 minutes? Then join us this summer as we offer a series of online mini sessions on evidence-based strategies that will help you improve student learning. The intended outcome is that participants will increase their repertoire of learning strategies that have been shown to be effective for learners with unique learning needs. Explore video modeling as an instructional tool for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to teach self-help skills, social skills, and communication skills. Desired behaviors are learned by watching a video demonstration of themselves and/or others and then imitating the behavior. Participants will view a variety of video modeling examples and learn how to take an instructional idea to a final product. During the training, there will be an opportunity to practice videotaping.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Parents, Speech Therapists, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Adaptive Books for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities & Visual Impairments - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Educational Sensory Rooms - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Reinforcement - Virtual
- Co-Teaching: Making a Difference Together - Online
- Exploring Positive Outcome Strategies for Improving Classroom Behavior
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Strategy to See: Strategies for Students with Cerebral/Cortical Visual Impairment - Virtual
- Technology Olympics 2021 "Technology Unmasked"
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual