Elevating Success Introduction Virtual - 27667
Is your campus experiencing success with student outcomes at the rate you desire? Maybe you have an exceptional staff who are doing all the right things, but your results are still not fully reflected in their efforts. You are not alone. This is a common challenge that school leaders face as they strive for excellence. The solution you seek may lie in tweaking the systems and processes that you and your staff engage in daily. Our Elevating Success Initiative focuses on systems that use common language and highest-leverage school practices to support strategic improvement and growth. Join us for this first session in a series devoted to providing leaders with tools and actionable steps for elevating their results in a collaborative way that supports teachers.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 5/6/2021
Credit Type Professional Development
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,2D,3B,4A,4B
Kathy Ferrell ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/6/2021 10:00 am
- 5/6/2021 4:00 pm - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #2 ESF Levers 1-3 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual