Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) Virtual - 27621
Early childhood environments look (and for good reason) different from other classrooms on campus. Purposeful and playful teaching and learning are crucial to any program's success. For most coaches, their classroom experiences look drastically different. In this two-day series, coaches and administrators will find ways to support early childhood educators as they create the best learning environments for their young students. Day 1- (6 hrs of online interaction including opportunities for practice & feedback) Relationships with adult learning theory in mind Observation & data analysis Coaching moves Day 2- (6 hrs of online interaction including opportunities for practice & feedback) Goal Setting Practice & feedback Ongoing support A third day of professional learning called Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Advanced Session is available for participants in this session
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Directors, Principals
This course is appropriate for those who are new to coaching overall as well as others who have experience coaching, but need a focus on early childhood.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 50
Registration Deadline 2/12/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 6/8/2021 8:30 am
- College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Elevating Success Introduction - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual