Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - 27474
PBIS is a multi-tiered framework that establishes a social culture and provides behavioral supports to help all students achieve success socially, emotionally, behaviorally, and academically. This online overview will examine the PBIS framework that focuses on school-wide systems that support all students by creating and monitoring a positive, preventative, and instructional approach to discipline and behavior management. This Canvas course will act as the prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
This Canvas course is a prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 141
Registration Deadline 12/31/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/1/2021 8:00 am
- 1/3/2022 8:00 am - Online
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update