Prioritizing Excellence Conference - 27431
The Prioritizing Excellence Conference will bring together the best teaching, leading, and supporting strategies to meet the needs of ALL educational personnel. Participants will have the opportunity to prioritize their learning by either (1) selecting a specialized conference track that is best suited to their personal learning goals and needs or (2) creating an entirely personalized agenda to experience seminars, workshops, and tradeshows from all tracks. Additionally, the tracks provided will align to the Effective Schools Framework for those looking for specific offerings to prioritize their campus/district needs.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assessment Coordinators, Certification Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Finance Officer, Higher Education Personnel, Human Resources Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Librarians, Nurses, Principal Certification Candidate, Superintendent Certification Candidate, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas - Online
- Navigating ADA & Section 504 Compliance
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - LPC - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT