School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions Virtual - 27404
This Zoom meeting will focus on continuous improvement updates, upcoming activities, intervention plans, guidance for 2021-2022, reflection, feedback, the opportunity to collaborate with other schools, and more. This meeting is required for all DCSIs and principals of schools currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Must be a District Coordinator of School Improvement or Principal of a campus currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 3/2/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,3A,3B,4B,5A
Laura McKean ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- CTE Work-Based Learning Program Management for Administrators - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Special Education Self-Assessment - Virtual
- Special Education Self-Assessment - Charters' Special Education Director - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D - Application Work Day - Virtual