R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27392
This session is part of the R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Desmos Activity Builder. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the numeracy routine Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in both synchronous and asynchronous systems. Following the completion of this session, participants will earn 1 hour of CPE. Participants will have an option to extend the session by creating and implementing a Numberless Word Problem in a classroom environment. Upon completing the reflection, they will earn up to 2 additional hours of CPE.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning & 2 Color Counters
- Physical Math: Algebra for All
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual