R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 27392
This session is part of the R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Desmos Activity Builder. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the numeracy routine Numberless Word Problems. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Numberless Word Problems in both synchronous and asynchronous systems. Following the completion of this session, participants will earn 1 hour of CPE. Participants will have an option to extend the session by creating and implementing a Numberless Word Problem in a classroom environment. Upon completing the reflection, they will earn up to 2 additional hours of CPE.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 52
Registration Deadline 8/31/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/15/2021 8:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Demystifying Word Problems and Other Advances in Math Literacy: Grades 6-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - 3 Reads Strategy - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Authentic Vocabulary Instruction that Sticks - Virtual
- Power Up: Unlocking New Levels in Secondary Literacy Practices - Planning ELAR Units with Interconnected TEKS (Part 1) - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 1 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual
- TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 6 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - Virtual