Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - 27294
Participants will have an opportunity to revisit the revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS for grades K-6 to determine instructional techniques for differentiation.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science 3-5 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online