Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - 27192
Habitat: â€œWhatâ€™s Your Environment?" is a virtual life-skills and career-development session designed to enable students to examine components of their personal habitat and independent living while making connections to a plantâ€™s habitat and survival. Registered participants will receive a shipment of all supplies needed to learn and engage in virtual hands-on activities.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Parents, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Paraprofessionals
Participating student must submit a participation agreement in coordination with select teacher and family member(s). Select sessions may require use of a microwave, ice and other kitchen tools, paints, beads, soil, and other craft materials.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Creating a Quality Library Collection - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Day of Nonfiction - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Integrating Satellite Imagery, Animations, and Videos into Your Curriculum - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- TexQuest: Ramp up Students Learning with Learn360 - Virtual