TexQuest: TexQuest + Digital Tools = Powerful Projects and Assessments - 27185
Give students the power! Take curriculum-aligned resources from TexQuest, add the appropriate digital tool, and you have the formula for creative student-centered investigations and projects. Explore ways to structure projects and assessments that encourage content mastery as well as the use of authentic, credible resources. Bring your own electronic device and join us as we mix and match digital information and tools for dynamic assignments that generate student engagement.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Assessment Updates for Charter School Personnel - Virtual
- CTE Work-Based Learning Program Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science 6-8 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Restorative Practices: Creating a Positive School Climate - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (4-day Training) - Virtual Spring 2020 - Virtual
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- TREC Talks - March 2021 - Virtual
- What's Cooking? (Youth) - Virtual