TexQuest: TexQuest + Digital Tools = Powerful Projects and Assessments - 27185
Give students the power! Take curriculum-aligned resources from TexQuest, add the appropriate digital tool, and you have the formula for creative student-centered investigations and projects. Explore ways to structure projects and assessments that encourage content mastery as well as the use of authentic, credible resources. Bring your own electronic device and join us as we mix and match digital information and tools for dynamic assignments that generate student engagement.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Day of Nonfiction - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- State Performance Plan (SPP) Indicator 13: Overview for Data Collection - Virtual
- TexQuest Refresh 2021 - Virtual
- Virtual Librarian PLN - May 2021 - Virtual