Crafting Sentence Stems for ELs Utilizing the Question Matrix - 27162
Sentence stems are simple, yet powerful tools that allow students to intentionally use academic vocabulary and build the foundation for both strong academic discourse and strong written expression. Learn how to craft effective sentence stems that tie directly to your lesson objectives and match your desired level of rigor and depth of knowledge using the Question Matrix!
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Explicit Instruction
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- The Road to UDL - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual