Crafting Sentence Stems for ELs Utilizing the Question Matrix - 27162
Sentence stems are simple, yet powerful tools that allow students to intentionally use academic vocabulary and build the foundation for both strong academic discourse and strong written expression. Learn how to craft effective sentence stems that tie directly to your lesson objectives and match your desired level of rigor and depth of knowledge using the Question Matrix!
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (4-day Training) - Virtual Spring 2020 - Virtual
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- TREC Talks - February 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual