T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - 27074
This update is required for currently certified T-PESS appraisers. This workshop will feature the updated Effective Schools Framework-aligned rubric. Districts are required to adopt this rubric for the 2021-2022 school year. A new assistant principal rubric will also be available. The update is for current appraisers who have previously attended the full T-PESS training. A full-day initial T-PESS training is available for new appraisers.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- Current and New Campuses:: Effective Schools Framework Overview and Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2022-2023
- LPAC Decision-Making for State Assessments TOT - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers