Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D - Big Picture Overview - 27041
This session will help districts assess their readiness to be a part of Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D. It will also assist districts in preparation for the next steps that will be necessary to successfully complete the application. We will focus on timelines as well as key documents that will assist districts with the application process.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Human Resources Personnel, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Special Education Self-Assessment - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D - Application Work Day - Virtual