Turning Up the Volume in Young Adult Literacy: Grading without Harm - Assessment, Grades, and Mastery (Asynchronous) Online - 26664
This is an asynchronous version of the one-hour webinar. Grades are an inevitable part of instruction; however, how can we ensure that our grading practices do more good than harm? In this webinar, we will explore various means of assessment and ways to be intentional with grading. Our goal is that our grading practices can truly reflect student mastery! To receive credit for the session, you will watch the recording and complete the activities and reflection form. Registration will close the week prior to the end of the course window.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
To receive credit, you will watch the recording and complete all required activities prior to the end of course date. You can access the course link in your registration.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 49
Registration Deadline 3/19/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Catherine Dearing ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/1/2021 7:00 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Economics and U.S. History - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Biology STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: ELAR Mini Lessons in a Virtual Setting - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fostering a Virtual Reading Life for Adolescent Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online