Teach Like a Champion - Session 1 - 26655
Every student deserves a champion teacher. Come join us for a one-hour kick-off session using Texas Teach Like a Champion Online. Weâ€™ll share and discuss how to use this platform to refine classroom management skills while increasing rigor for more equitable student learning. The instructional strategies learned can be used in a face-to-face or virtual classroom setting. Participants may choose to partner with the ESC for further support throughout the school year in reflective and supportive one-hour Zoom sessions after completing module work and implementing the strategies. We will go over credit hours for each session and module completed. There is an opportunity to earn multiple CPE credit hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Certification Candidate, Instructional Leaders
Please create an account before the course begins with Texas Teach Like a Champion (TLAC) online at https://texastlaconline.org/
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Engage By Design Content Series: Perspective and Point of View in History
- Engage By Design Content Series: Upping Your Questioning Game
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Holocaust Remembrance Week with the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online