Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - 26551
PRCG meetings are designed to provide support to independent and charter district special education leaders from Regions 10 and 11 schools that have been identified as SD Year 1, 2, or 3 through Results Driven Accountability. In addition to hosting guest speakers, the meetings will afford opportunities to collaborate with districts of similar demographics, SD designations, and SD areas on various topics of discussion such as root cause analysis, CCEIS Funds, plan development, and hot topics. If you are from a Region 10 district or charter, please register through ESC Region 10's system.
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors
This workshop is ONLY for LEAs who have received a significant disproportionality designation as SP1, SP2 or SP3. Please email email@example.com for passcode.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #2 ESF Levers 1-3 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #3: ESF Lever 4 & Lever 5 Deep Dive - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Shifting the Leader in the Mirror: Focusing on an Infinite Mindset to Lead Others Well
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual