TEKS Resource System: PLCs and Planning - 26545
In this bite-sized session, participants will walk through the PLC process and how to integrate the TEKS Resource System into that process. Participants will then discuss and participate in the lesson planning process using TEKS Resource System.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #6: Learning Stations K-5 - Virtual
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Reading Academies Administrative Cohort Leader PLC
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Instructional Focus Document and Year at a Glance - Virtual
- Title III Parent, Family & Community Engagement Training and Collaborative - Virtual