Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - 26503
This is a self-paced course in Canvas that provides an overview of English learner compliance and instruction in Texas. In the state of Texas, both public and charter school districts are required to provide students who have a language other than English and are identified as an English learner with an opportunity to participate in a bilingual education or ESL (English as a Second Language) program. Please note: This course is open for 6 weeks. Participants will not receive immediate credit upon completion of the course. Credit will be awarded following the end of the course window. What is Canvas? https://www.esc11.net/Page/6483
Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Accelerated Learning: Beyond the Barriers - Virtual
- Assessing in Canvas: STAAR Questions with New Quizzes
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Communicating with Canvas Webinar - Virtual
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Middle Grades Math (MGM) Institute: A Deep Dive into Numbers and Operations
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- The Road to UDL
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual