Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 3: Math Tasks K-5 - 26474
Participants will engage in interactive synchronous learning tasks to support the Math Task component of the three structures of Math Workshop. Participants will choose a math task and design how it will be taught asynchronously.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #5: Guided Math K-5 - Virtual
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2020-2021
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Retirement Seminar - Virtual - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Instructional Focus Document and Year at a Glance - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: PLCs and Planning - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System: Test Creation - Virtual
- Who Said Teaching Boys is Challenging? - Virtual