Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History Online - 26404
Someone once said that "the history you hear depends on who is telling the story." We all bring our own perspective and point of view when telling our stories. Join us for all four sessions or sign up individually as we look at digital resources for uncovering forgotten history from the perspective of African-Americans (9/30), Native Americans (10/21), Mexican-Americans (11/18), and Women (12/9).
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
device with internet capability
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 47
Registration Deadline 12/9/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 4 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/9/2020 3:30 pm
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: HyperDocs Edition (created with Google Docs and Slides) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit