Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26360
Give the YouTube Generation of gifted kids the opportunity to hone their analysis and evaluation skills by incorporating a rich curriculum of visual and film culture into your reading and writing teaching practice. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Librarians
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 194
Registration Deadline 11/11/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 11/9/2020 3:30 pm
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Canvas 101 Lite - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History - Online
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Fall Session) - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel - Virtual