Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) Virtual - 26360
Give the YouTube Generation of gifted kids the opportunity to hone their analysis and evaluation skills by incorporating a rich curriculum of visual and film culture into your reading and writing teaching practice. This session will consist of two live Zoom meetings and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Librarians
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 70
Registration Deadline 5/20/2021
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/18/2021 4:00 pm
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- BOOKSTUDY: Visible Learning for Social Studies
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: From Meets to Masters in Math (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Social Studies Resource Run
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Talking Tuesdays - Checks for Understanding - Virtual