Speech-Language Pathology Collaborative Meetings 2020-2021 - 26283
Are you an SLP Lead in your district? Or a Coordinator for Speech and Language Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically to support Speech-Language Pathologists in Region 11 districts, SSAs, and charter schools. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more.
Schedule & Location
The meetings will be held via Zoom. Please contact Katie Adams firstname.lastname@example.org or Lianne Daniels email@example.com with questions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Data Collection for the School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist - LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Visual and Manual Communication: Using Sign Language in the Classroom and Therapy Room - LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Begin Augmenting)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #9 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Make a Decision on the Personal System)
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual