Speech-Language Pathology Collaborative Meetings 2020-2021 Virtual - 26283
Are you an SLP Lead in your district? Or a Coordinator for Speech and Language Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically to support Speech-Language Pathologists in Region 11 districts, SSAs, and charter schools. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more.
The meetings will be held via Zoom. Please contact Katie Adams email@example.com or Lianne Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 26
Registration Deadline 2/3/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, CCC-SLP ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/3/2021 9:00 am
- 4/21/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- Evaluation and Treatment of Pediatric Motor Speech Disorders - Live Online - Virtual
- New Speech Language Pathology Academy 2020-2021 - Virtual
- Statewide SLP Webinar #5: Getting Started Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #6: Sorting through the Details of Addressing Swallowing and Feeding in the Schools
- Statewide SLP Webinar #7 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Focus on Language)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #8 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Begin Augmenting)
- Statewide SLP Webinar #9 - Doin' the Three-Step: Intentionally Moving Language Forward through Augmentative Communication (Make a Decision on the Personal System)