Speech-Language Pathology Leadership Collaborative 2023-2024 - 31751
Are you an SLP Lead in your district? Or a Coordinator for Speech and Language Services? This series of meetings is designed specifically to support Speech-Language Pathologists in Region 11 districts, SSAs, and charter schools. Together, we will collaborate and discuss research-based interventions, TEA guidance documents, state and federal compliance, and more. This series will be comprised of three face-to-face sessions and three virtual sessions throughout the year.
ASHA CEUs will be provided on a case by case basis. Please contact Katie Adams with questions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 5/1/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Laura Lewis ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/22/2023 9:00 am
- Active Learning: An Overview for Professionals Serving Students who are Blind, Visually Impaired, and DeafBlind
- Integrating the Cottage Acquisition Scales for Listening, Language, and Speech into Classroom and Therapy Settings: The Basics of Using the CASLLS - Virtual
- New to Public Schools SLP Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- SI Legal and Ethical Updates
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Training for Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #6 -- Reveal Their Story: A Strength-based Approach to Autism Assessments for Speech Language Pathologists
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #7 -- The Dynamic Role of Speech-Language Pathologists in Fostering Communicative Success in the Post-Secondary Transition Setting
- Statewide Speech Language Pathology Webinar #9 -- Gestalt Language Processing: What Is It?
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: -- Helping Teens and Young Adults on the Autism Spectrum with Social and Communication Skills: Insights and Resources
- Visual Phonics: See the Sound - Virtual