CTE New Teacher: Surviving Your First Year! - 26268
"I'm a CTE teacher. Now what?" We will help you with basic tools for classroom management (even if your classroom is virtual), technology tools, resources, organizational structure, the need for standards-based instruction, and more! Join presenter Susan Stevens, M.Ed., who has taken what she has learned in CTE and is sharing it with those new to the field in order to make their experience successful!
CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- CTE Leadership Academy - Come Grow with Me
- CTE Work-Based Learning Course for Teachers - Virtual
- Learning to Code with Python on TI-Nspire CX II Technology
- NCTX Aerial Robotics Initiative Advisory Committee Meeting - CTE - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online