Hill School Trauma Workshop - 26154
This session is exclusively for Hill School of Fort Worth employees. Objectives of this session include: - Explore Adverse Childhood Experiences study - Define trauma and the causes - Identify signs and symptoms of trauma - Share resources and supports for working with traumatized students - Develop skills for self-care when working with traumatized students - Develop an understanding of the characteristics of a trauma-informed school
Assistant Principals, Counselors, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online