Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 7, 2020) - 25942
Are you serving D/HH students on a cluster campus or through itinerant services? This virtual session will provide opportunities for networking with professional peers while using resources, tools, and strategies that support and facilitate remote learning. Participants will be expected to engage in interactive tasks, discussions, and discovery; therefore, a device with a camera and audio is required.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Algebraic Reasoning Semester Overview: A Course to Help Students Struggling with the EOC
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Shared Predictable Chart Writing - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills (Family) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Revealing the Mathematician: Strategies to Support Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students in Grades 6-8
- Summer Book Study 2: Keys to Educational Success - Teaching Students with Visual Impairments and Multiple Disabilities - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 14, 2020)
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual