Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) Online - 25884
Administrators will explore the co-teaching framework and tools needed to successfully plan for and sustain co-teaching on a school campus or within a district.
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Enter your username and password. Your username is your email address, and your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, click the Forgot Password? If you have any issues with this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 7/13/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 2A,4C,4D,5A,5B,5D,1B,1C & 1D,2B,2C,2D,3B,3C,3D,4A,4B
Annissa Macon ESC Region 11, LaVonia Nelson ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 7/20/2020 9:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Course - Virtual
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2 (Canvas Course) - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Hill School Trauma Workshop - Virtual
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online