Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) Virtual - 25882
Through hands-on activities aligned to Kindergarten to Grade 3 mathematics standards, participants will explore how cognitive processes, associated with disabilities (including dyslexia and related disorders), impact the learning of whole number addition and subtraction. In this session, participants will build knowledge and understanding of how to utilize the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework to proactively identify and address instructional and environmental barriers. Participants will learn how to design instructional supports (including assistive technology) to accommodate the impact of the disability in order to improve student achievement in mathematics. This session was developed by the Inclusion in Texas Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency.
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Principals, Speech Therapists
Dates for learners to "drive-thru" and pick-up session materials at the ESC-Region 11 will be emailed prior to the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 8
Registration Deadline 7/9/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Annissa Macon ESC Region 11, Michelle Green ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/15/2021 9:00 am
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Know Your Value! Let's Start Work! - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Using Handheld Technology to be Independent and Successful at Work - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Where Are You at Your Best? - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for K-5 - Virtual
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - Virtual