Frequent Observation, Feedback & Coaching, Part #2 - 25878
In this training, participants will learn and practice the components of feedback following a teacher observation. As a result, participants will be able to plan the praise, know & show chart, probe and action step portions of a coaching feedback meeting with teachers.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders, Principals,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Leading Practice-Based Professional Development - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online