Summer Book Study: Beginning with Braille by Anna Swenson Online - 25858
Do you have a student who is pre-braille or just beginning to learn braille? Then join us for a book study on "Beginning with Braille," 2nd edition, by Anna Swenson. Ms. Swenson has wonderful ideas to support the development of great braille skills and a love of literacy for our early braille readers. This workshop will consist of webinars, review of websites and videos, and discussion/reflections regarding the readings. All assignments must be completed by August 2 to receive credit for the course.
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com . Your username is your email address that ESC11 has on file. Your password is the same password used in our registration system. If you experience any issues logging in, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Participants must be a TSVI, COMS, or a Special Education Teacher of students with VI. ACVREP credit provided per hour of completion.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 7/29/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,3B,4A,4B
Perkie Cannon ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Offered Again On
- 7/6/2020 8:00 am
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Functional Communication Training -- More Than "Use Your Words" - Virtual
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Shared Predictable Chart Writing - Virtual
- Developing Self Determination Skills (Student) - Online
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- Shine the Light on Literacy: Make & Take Books for Students Who Are Visually Impaired and Early Readers
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Networking Session (July 14, 2020)
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual
- Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online