Mathematics Achievement Academy: Problem Solving and Discourse, Kindergarten (Virtual/Online) - 25800
This session is a follow-up to the Mathematics Achievement Academy for Kindergarten. In this blended-learning opportunity, participants will attend a short virtual face-to-face session via Zoom on Day 1, followed by an online component, and then return for another short virtual face-to-face session via Zoom on Day 2. The virtual face-to-face content will take a deep dive into formative assessment strategies, proficient problem solving, and facilitating student discourse through which students justify their mathematical thinking. The online learning experiences will focus on evaluating and increasing student mastery through self-reflection and improved professional practice.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum & Classroom - Part 4 Writing - Virtual
- The ELPS & TELPAS - Best Practices for Incorporating Language Modalities across the Curriculum and the Classroom - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual