Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: SLO Validity and Reliability - 25751
In this training, you will evaluate the ways SLOs are currently written in your district and consider ways to make data collection more valid and reliable. To access this module use the following link. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dzMJS590zVeewlnfRd5eraRpdQCbD0Qb4iDcOfe9gWE/edit?usp=sharing A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon the completion of this module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Human Resources Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Goals for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual