From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - 25750
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies such as depth and complexity can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing, from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of school. This session will take place as a Zoom meeting. Once you have registered, look for an email with the session link and password.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring a fully-charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Engage By Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Comprehension Series Parts 2 and 3 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Considering the gaps for guided reading instruction in grades 3-5 - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Perspective and Point of View in History
- Engage By Design Content Series: Raising Better Digital Humans
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 2: Numeracy Routines K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #1: Planning for Math Workshop K-5 - Virtual
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Twitter Toolkit