Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Day 2 - Web Based Activities - 25670
What can an online platform really do? This session will explore Desmos Activity Builder and various other free resources that can enhance learning inside and outside your classroom virtually (and did we mention it was free?). This is Day 1 of a three-part series. You may register for any one session or all three.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference - Virtual
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Day 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- I'm ESL Certified, Now What?! - Virtual
- Leveraging Canvas Conference - Online
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Twitter Toolkit
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Virtual