SpED Timelines and Documentation Requirements during the Pandemic - 25656
In this training, you will learn about documenting reasonable efforts to serve IEPs and meet statutory timelines during the pandemic. At the conclusion of the training, you will be able to identify key components of effective communication and documentation of reasonable efforts to serve an IEP during campus closure or open status. To access this module use the following link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10Avyex98OmfBAvXh2443V6MmWtZUl96R4jexCRMVAR4/edit#slide=id.p A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon completion of module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New Rubric (Virtual)