Navigating FAPE and COVID-19 - 25655
In this training, you will learn about the TEA and USDE guidance for providing FAPE. At the conclusion of the training, you will be able to make determinations for FAPE consistent with the LEA timelines for school opening and closure. To access this module use the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B_xiTznYwNog9WqW4SCZRFj9vr6CZk1yXXceoPyFwMU/edit?usp=sharing A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon completion of module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Assistant Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Campus Goals for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New Rubric (Virtual)
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual