Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - EVALUATING FOR VARIANCE IN DATA - 25618
In this training, you will evaluate variances in teacher observation data trends in relation to the TIA Readiness Checklist and System Approval Rubric. To access this module use the following link TIA Week 3: Evaluating for Variance in Data. A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon the completion of this module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Human Resources Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Campus Requirements for Title I Administrators - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual