Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - CALIBRATION CONSIDERATIONS - 25617
In this training, you will be introduced to a calibration protocol to support Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA) Success Factor #1: Teacher Observation. As a result of this training, you will be able to address questions and develop plans moving forward for the types of calibration systems your district/campus needs. To access this module use the following link TIA Week 2: Calibration Considerations. A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon the completion of this module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Human Resources Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2020-2021 - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Targeted Improvement Goals and Action Steps - Virtual
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual