Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation Overview - 25616
In this training, you will be introduced to guiding questions to consider when developing a plan for Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA) Success Factor #1: Teacher Observation. As a result of this training, you will be able to assess the validity and reliability of current practices and systems your district/campus uses to observe teachers and begin to identify strengths and opportunities. To access this module use the following link TIA Week 1: Overview. A password to register/earn credit will be provided upon the completion of this module.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Human Resources Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course
- Inputs, Outputs, and Outcomes for Continuous Improvement - Virtual
- Look-Fors in a Classroom with English Learners for Administrators - Virtual
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New Rubric (Virtual)
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators - Virtual