LRE: Teaching the Tough TEK in 11TH GRADE Making Connections Over Time - ALTERNATE LOCATION - 25443
In the high school Teaching the Tough TEKS, the Law-Related Education team identified TEKS that are challenging to American History students to design this two-day workshop. This institute is designed to target low-performing high school U.S. History TEKS and to complement existing curriculum. Working with scholars and consultants, participants will learn and receive valuable content, methods, and resources. Content presentations are reinforced with practical activities that will be made available to participants free of charge. Registration is free and lunch will be provided on both days.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Supervisors
device with wifi access
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 8th-Grade Math STAAR Instruction Impact: An Online Course - Online
- Algebra I EOC Instruction Impact: An Online Course - Online
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: Restorative Practice Simple Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- Connections in History - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- H.O.T.S! Higher-Order Thinking Skills for Secondary Mathematics: Open Middle and Numberless Word Problems
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0 - Virtual
- Leveraging Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Class
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual