Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding Virtual - 25432
"I don't remember using this!" The tools of mathematics have changed. This session will discuss the prominent math-specific technology platforms and the free resources that are available to support teachers. We will discuss the role of technology and how instruction needs to adapt to the new and exciting tools available.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Participant need to bring their own devices.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 56
Registration Deadline 7/30/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/30/2021 9:00 am
- Blended Learning Academy
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting - Online
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" - Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries - Virtual
- Texas Lesson Study Trainer of Trainers (Facilitator Training)
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual