Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - 25334
This three-part webinar series is designed to review components of Appendix H, which provides data sources for the indicators used in the accountability system (including those used for distinction designations). All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Make-Up Session
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Data Collection - Virtual
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Sing. Play. Love.
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students