Understanding The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition) Virtual - 25306
This workshop will dissect the "Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition)" development guide. Come learn about the updates to the 5th edition of this resource and explore how to create a counseling program for strength and longevity. A free digital copy of the 5th edition guide is available here: https://tea.texas.gov/sites/default/files/Pub_2018_Texas-Model_5th-Edition.pdf. You will want to download a copy prior to the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 130
Registration Deadline 8/8/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sandra Benavidez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/7/2020 9:00 am
- Adolescent Stress & Anxiety - Virtual
- Family Connections: Healthy Conflict Resolution Micro PD - Online
- House Bill 5 for New Administrators and Counselors - Virtual
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain - Virtual
- Human Trafficking, Trauma, & the Brain (LPC ONLY) - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) - Virtual
- Mindfully Me - Online
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Training - Virtual
- Virtual Crisis Counseling Micro PD - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only - Virtual