Results-Driven Accountability (RDA) Training - Remote Training - 25197
This session will provide an basic overview of Results-Driven Accountability (RDA) formerly known as Performance-Based Monitoring and Analysis System (PBMAS); address the program areas of Bilingual/ESL, CTE, ESSA, and Special Education; and provide information on the LEA's performance levels (formerly known as staging). The rest of the session will focus on the continuous improvement process for this system. There will be work sessions in January to assist LEAs with improvement planning.
Central Office Administrators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members, Title I, Part C, Migrant SSA Members, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 54
Registration Deadline 12/9/2019 1:00 pm
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gretchen Kroos ESC Region 11, Stefanie Cassels ESC Region 11, Lisa Harrison ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/9/2019 1:00 pm
- Administrator Training - Principles of Effective Observation, Feedback, and Coaching (Day 1 of 2)
- Bilingual/ESL Directors Advisory Meeting - Remote Viewing
- English Learner (EL) Support Updates TETN
- ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report Training (2019-2020) for Federal Programs Directors
- ESSA Consolidated Grant Application (2020-2021) Training
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Principles of Effective Feedback and Coaching
- Refugees, Asylees, and Unaccompanied Minors: Understanding your Newcomer
- Responding to Changing Demographics
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation and Support System