Results-Driven Accountability (RDA) Training - Remote Training - 25197
This session will provide an basic overview of Results-Driven Accountability (RDA) formerly known as Performance-Based Monitoring and Analysis System (PBMAS); address the program areas of Bilingual/ESL, CTE, ESSA, and Special Education; and provide information on the LEA's performance levels (formerly known as staging). The rest of the session will focus on the continuous improvement process for this system. There will be work sessions in January to assist LEAs with improvement planning.
Central Office Administrators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members, Title I, Part C, Migrant SSA Members, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- ESSA Consolidated Grant Application (2020-2021) Training - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- PEIMS Small Word Large Impact - Virtual
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - VIRTUAL CALIBRATION PROTOCOLS
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - CALIBRATION CONSIDERATIONS
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Evaluating Your Current SLO Practices
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: National Board Certification
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: SLO Validity and Reliability