Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield Strategies for Advanced Learning - 25057
Are you worried about becoming a "Project Monster"? Are your kids and parents fatigued by a constant cycle of complicated and elaborate assignments? The most powerful learning often comes from the simplest experiences. Learn to leave the glitter and the glue behind and put the dog and pony out to pasture by creating rigorous experiences that are easy to implement and highly engaging. Participants in this session will walk away with at least a dozen new and easy-to-use tools for better challenging their gifted learners and high achievers and improving outcomes for their struggling learners. Unlock the potential of powerful questioning strategies for more depth, engagement, and meaningful growth.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Bring Charged Laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 87
Registration Deadline 8/12/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/12/2020 9:00 am
- Bilingual/ESL Program Overview: The "Why" Behind Serving ELs & What to Expect - Online
- Course Design & Delivery in Canvas (Online) - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Making Your Own Digital Activities (Webinar) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Seesaw Educators PLN - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Virtua l- Supporting Students in the Writing Workshop - Virtual